lunedì 7 maggio 2012

Particular Glass



I really think it's a plus when I get food and drinks in particular glassed and dishes when I go to a restaurant:
that's what happened last saturday, when I got a typical italian grappa served into a very special glas.



I loved it so much that I asked to bring one home: and I GOT IT ! So, here it is, added to my Precurscollection.

I discovered later that it was a special glas created especially by Sandro Bottega, a famous italian grappa distiller and glas producer (the glas has in fact a golden signature on it).

Which was the restaurant?
Restaurant Antica Cappella,
Via Luigi Maritano, 10
Avigliana, Torino
Italy
... by the way, excellent italian restaurant, good quality, good prices (and a funny waiter!!). Really to be recommended.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento